Wednesday, December 4

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes

I've been missing in action for quite a while here. I appreciate everyone who has continued to follow my little blog. I hope to be back to making minis very soon!

I've been dreaming of moving back "home" to Florida and have been looking for a job there. This morning I sent an email to the fabulous Tom Bishop who just happens to live in Lake Worth Florida!


Photo from Tom's Facebook page.

Lake Worth is exactly where I want to be! Maybe I could buy a little dollhouse to live in there?  :D


I wrote to Tom telling him about my love for miniatures and how much I would love to work for him. I don't know if he has the need for any help? If he does, I want to be that person!

Hope you have a beautiful day!



6 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, I miss you when you don't blog! Welcome back! Good luck with Tom Bishop. No matter what, I think that Florida is calling you. May all of your dreams come true!

Hugs, Casey

Giac said...

Hello Kathi,
Now that is a dream job! I will pray your wishes come true.
Big hug,
Giac

Sonja said...

Hi Kathi,

I missed you. I cross my fingers for the job.
Hug
Sonja

Troy said...

Hi Kathi, Glad to hear all is well. Good luck with the dream job!

Margaret said...

Wow, Follow your dreams, good luck!

Marisa said...

Hi kathy
I know what it feels like to want to live somewhere else I hated living in Northern California a lot of people dont like southern california but I loved it there

now that I live in Ohio I will probably never see it again but at least here I have a crazy life..oh well good luck I hope you live your Florida dream

Hugs
Marisa