Friday, October 4

Happy Hour


Long time no posts!

I am still hobbling around in my boot. Today I will see the ortho doc for more xrays to find out if my foot is healing? I hope so!

I have so many projects I want to finish but it's been difficult to get anything done lately. I can't wait to get back to "normal!" Whatever that is?!  :D

Hope you have a great weekend!
I hope to have something to show you soon...



I am planning a vacation to Florida! It's always happy hour there!


PS. Please feed my fish while I'm away...

6 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Kathi,
I will send you positive vibes and keep my fingers crossed that your foot is healing better then expected.
Big hug,
Giac

Kathi said...

Thanks Giac! I hope so too!

Caseymini said...

Good luck with the check up. When do you leave for Florida? Hope it will be without the boot!

Pepper said...

Have a great time in Florida and take it easy on that foot!

Marisa said...

Kathi
good Luck with the Doc and have fun in Florida, Ive been watching the last seasons of Dexter apparently there are a lot of serial killers there so take some Mace and a stun gun.

Hugs
Marisa

The grandmommy said...

Congrats new mom-in-law!Many happy years for the sweet couple!

p.s. I fed your fish. :-)