Saturday, June 1

Moving On...

I got the bamboo blinds up in the living room this week. I really like how they look. I'm still trying to decide what to do about drapes. I think maybe my white sheets will work just fine?


I'm moving on to the dining room this weekend. I still have lots of little things to do in the living room but I want to get these walls painted today.


Here is the fabric I found to recover the chairs. I ordered it online Wednesday from the Fabricguru.com and it arrived yesterday. Now that's what I call service!  :D


It is an indoor outdoor fabric so I think it will work well on the chairs. It will be a LOT better that what is on them now, that's for sure!

I'm going to paint the chairs white.  Not sure what color the table will be?  The top of the table has a black laminate veneer on it.  I'm hoping satin paint will cover it...

I may choose a color for the table from my other new fabric. I really like the light blue and I LOVE this print!


I plan to use this fabric to make shades for the dining room windows. That will be a project for another weekend!

Hope you have a beautiful day!







5 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, your redecorating is coming along nicely. I love your choices so far. I need to borrow some energy from you! But after all of this work, I doubt that you have a lot to spare.

Lucille said...

I love the new look in the living room. Looking forward to seeing the dining room reveal!

12Create said...

Looking forward to seeing the chairs. That fabric will give them a lift. The flamingo fabric is fun and cheerful too.

Sarah K. said...

I love that fabric! Flamingos are so cheerful.

Marisa said...

it's coming along well, I cant wait to see how those chairs turn out.

Hugs
Marisa