Thursday, January 10

Ask Greenleaf



My daughter and son-in-law live in a house like this here in Birmingham. They have done just a little upgrading. For the most part it is still in its original condition.

I have been collecting remodeling ideas for them. Money is tight, so they are enjoying their home as it is.

Today I sent an email to Greenleaf Dollhouses. I asked if they would possibly design a tri-level dollhouse kit? The only houses I have seen that are similar are the vintage 1950s Marx tin dollhouses. I think it's time someone made a wooden house like this!

I would LOVE to build and decorate a tri-level dollhouse. I wonder if anyone else would be interested in a kit like this?

Hope you have a good day! Dylan says "thank you" for your comforting comments!


5 comments:

AM Minnaard said...

Hello Kathi, love your blog. Wishing you all the best with Dylan!

Vistiendo Sueños said...

Me encanta este blog!!!!

www.minisantonia.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Tri level? You are ambitious woman! I actually love small scenes and roomboxes, because they take up less room and they are less expensive to do, and they don't take forever to finish!
I feel bad I didn't leave a comment when you were posting about Dylan, I have been having a hard time myself. Hugs and Kisses,
Ruth

Lucille said...

Dear Kathi! One house is enough for me. Hope I can finish it this year. And then, it will only be small projects. Very, very small! Of course, you do have a workroom and that makes all the difference in the world. With a one-bedroom apartment, my house sits in the living room on a table and it takes up immense space. But, that's okay because I need to have something to do and I can't think of anything better than to enjoy this wonderful hobby. Give Dylan a hug for me. Keeping him in my prayers!

Sandra said...

I'm so sorry I didn't know about Dylan to leave a message at the time. I hope all goes well for him, he's a lovely little furbaby.

A tri-level house sounds great to me - I'd love to do it in quarter scale, so the finished size wouldn't be a problem, and it would be an interesting project - what fun it would be. Hugs, Sandie