Wednesday, October 10

Pink Pot

I spent a good deal of time this morning making this pattern for a hanging basket flower pot.  It is part lampshade and part bowl.  


I used a pink file folder. You could use any card stock; textured or plain, or a patterned paper you like. I wanted mine pink.

Here is how it looks when glued together. 



Tomorrow I will show you the plant I've made for this pot.  Here's a sneak peak.


Hope you have a beautiful day! If you make one of these flower pots I would love to see it!  :D


5 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Kathi,
Thanks for the tips. It looks great.
Big hug,
Giac

A. Wright said...

Cute! Psst, I'm not usually one for self promotions, but I'm having a flower kit giveaway and thought maybe you'd be interested given all the flowers you've been making :D

maribel said...

Gracias por el tutorial, seguro que lo intento.

Lucille said...

Very well made and I love that pink!

Marisa said...

thanks for the great tutorial :)