Friday, March 18

A Whole Lotta Thinking Going On

I've been up all night thinking. Well, most of the night anyway. Thinking about the garage. Trying to decide what color to paint the outside?

My first inclination was to paint it to match the beach house. Then I realized I don't have a table large enough to display them together. So it won't really matter what color the garage is.

Last night I did my usual web search for ideas. I found this adorable birdhouse at The Songbird. It reminds me of my garage. :D

Photo from The Songbird

When I saw this house on Picasa, I knew I had found my colors!


Even the rusty shed out in my backyard seems to agree with me this morning?


Now I just need to go get some paint. But first, I have to drag myself to work and try to stay awake all day!

3 comments:

BiWuBär said...

Good choice, I bet it will look great. We call that a Swedish Red around here... ;O)

Have a nice weekend!
Birgit

onbeingaminimum said...

I love the colour choice and what a fabulous birdhouse!

Lucille said...

I love your colour choice. That birdhouse is magnificent!