Sunday, March 6

More Baby Things

I'm trying to make a diaper stacker this morning. I made the frame out of one piece of wire. Now I'm trying to figure out how to make the cover. I think this one might work?


If you look closely at the photo below, you can see one of the teeny diaper pins I made. I made the diapers out of white seam binding. I cut it 1 1/2" long and then just folded it into thirds. Makes nice little 1/2" diapers.



Hopefully, I'll have this project finished today? Not sure why I keep thinking of more baby things to make? :D

Oh, BTW. Look what I saw on Ebay last night for $12.98.


My idea, copied. I really don't care, but $12.98? Gimme a break.

Hope you have a good day,



3 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

Your baby items are precious!! I love them.
-Kim :)

Jill said...

OMGOMGOMG!! That diaper pin is so incredibly amazing!!! So teensy tiny and with such great detail~ love it!

Hugs,
Jill

Lucille said...

Thank you so much, Kathi, for revealing how you made those cute little diapers. And that little diaper pin is out of this world fabulous. I could never have imagined doing that. You are so original.