Saturday, February 19

Workin' on the Workbench

I've been working on Grandpa's workbench this morning.


It's not finished but coming along nicely. I still haven't decided how to do the pegboard. It will have a lower shelf for storage and a smaller shelf above the pegboard too.



It's such a beautiful day here. I really should go work out in the yard, but this is much more fun!


The GARAGE should arrive on Monday or Tuesday? Then the REAL work will begin! :D




Hope you have a lovely day!


6 comments:

A. Wright said...

oh my gosh, it looks so good. The sawhorses you made are really cute too!

Anonymous said...

The work bench is coming along great and I love the saw horses. If David sees them he will want to build some too as they are great to have when you are building.

Chris P's Minis and More said...

Great job on the saw horses and work becnh! I wanted that garage kit but too coastly for me I have a garage on my unfinished projects list.

Norma Bennett said...

Lucky grandpa :)

Joanne said...

So cute. I love all things mini, though i have to admit I am a quiet observer. I haven't the nack to build them. great job. Blessings, Joanne

Cheryl said...

Looking good! My fist thought for pegboard was perforated paper but mine is packed and mailed so could not reference it.