Sunday, December 5

Gifts From Hawaii

I just received a sweet package from Cheryl in Hawaii!


Look at all of the wonderful goodies Cheryl sent to me! Many, many pretty things with LOTS of possibilities. The ideas are already flowing. I love the chopstick "oars" and the wooden turtle. So cute! Cheryl also tucked in two RL Hawaiian Christmas cookies. I don't think they will last until Christmas. :D


My very favorite is the teeny tiny pink bottle brush tree! It is only one inch tall!
Thank you SO MUCH Cheryl! You've warmed my heart on this cold, cold day in Alabama.

Mele Kalikimaka!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

My goodness that arrived quickly. The oars came from a local miniature estate sale. She did not remember who made them but they are finely made. Anyone who travels to Hawaii must find a Honolulu Cookie Factory store for some delicious treats! They have local floavors and dangerous samples.

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena, son unos regalos preciosos.
Ya tienes mucho material para hacer maravillosos nuevos trabajos.
besitos ascension

Kathi said...

Wow! I thought the oars were chopsticks! LOL I should have known they were REAL miniatures since they are SO BEAUTIFUL! I already ate one of the cookies. Yummy!
Thanks again Cheryl!