Saturday, April 3

Angels Watching Over Me

My daughter and I went to look at the duplex yesterday. We both liked it. Then we walked over to talk with two ladies that were sitting on their porch across the street. We asked them how they liked the neighborhood?

One of them said, "I moved out of the one next door here." Then she went on to tell us that five houses on this street had been broken in to in the last year. She said she moved out because she couldn't sleep at night. The lady who still lives there said, " If you live alone, I wouldn't recommend that you rent that place." She lives with her husband and has a wireless ADT alarm system and bars on her doors.

I thanked them very much and promptly decided that was NOT where I wanted to live!

Do you believe in angels? I sure do. Sometimes we think we are headed in the right direction, but God knows where we should go. When one door closes another will always open.


The landlady of the beautiful house I looked at earlier emailed me, right after this, to tell me she will lower the rent and let me move in next Saturday with nothing down! I can pay the deposit over the next few months!

I am rejoicing in God's goodness today!
Hope you have a beautiful Easter! Jesus loves you too.
Blessings, Kathi

11 comments:

Lize said...

I am so glad that things are working out so well for you Kathi!

ANGELES said...

HI KATHI¡¡¡ MY NAME IS ANGELES....YOU KNOW....IS OK.¡¡¡¡¡.IF YOU FOLOW THIS WAY....THE ANGELS ARE WHITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...¡¡¡¡¡¡.AND ME ALSO¡¡¡¡ ANNGELES¡¡ KISSES FROM SPAIN¡¡¡¡

De said...

God is good, Kathi! I am so happy that the housing situation is all working out for you. Happy Easter!

dalesdreams said...

Wonderful! :)

God does provide. :)

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

I'm so happy for you Kathi, you can now start planning where your miniatures will go in your new home. :)
Happy Easter,
Maia

DLSarmywife said...

Kathi how wonderful for you...God does indeed put his angels where and when we need them! Hugs!

Carey said...

I am so happy for you that things are working out. Good luck on your move. Have a wonderful Easter with your family.
Hugs,
Carey

Kerrie said...

What a wonderful testimony! Happy home, happy crafting on this blessed Easter Morn! Thanks for you help with my "Chinese" problem. Kerrie

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls said...

Angles come in all forms. Many don't notice them because they don't stop to ask the neighbors sitting on the porch. Have a blessed day Kathi. I stop by your blog much more often that I leave comments. Thank you for sharing. God Bless!

Kim said...

Kathi- what wonderful news! It's amazing how things fall into place if we have faith. Blessed Easter to you!

Debbie said...

Fantastic news. Can't wait to see the new place. What a wonderful new Landlady you will have. People are so kind.. xx