Thursday, March 18

10,000 Stitches

I just realized that the rug pattern (Bird of Paradise) I was going to try has 10,000 stitches!
I think I should do something smaller!

I found these free patterns at Brooke Nolan Cross Stitch. Cute cute cute!


I've packed up some of my mini supplies to take with me to Florida. I'll be stitching and making more plants. That is, when I'm not at the Winter Park Art Festival, the beach or in the pool!

Everything fits nicely in my new tote bag.

Do you remember this pattern? It's from Villa Lagoon Tile at Cafe Press. I love it!

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Blessings, Kathi

5 comments:

Meli Abellán said...

Kathy thanks for sharing the patterns. They are so cute and not so big as the bird of paradise.
Hugs
Meli

dalesdreams said...

Take the rug with you... you might get a good jump start on it. Just don't count the stitches!

Pan said...

It is a lot of stitches! but it is very pretty.

Pan
http://smallstuff-blogspot.blogspot.com/

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

I can't think of anything better that stitching while at the beach, looking and listening to the sea and enjoying the sun; have a wonderful vacation!
I love how your hutch is turning out, very creative.
Maia

Jill said...

That's a lot of stitches-- I'm all about stitches these days! :) Looks like some fun projects-- have a great time!
Hugs,
Jill