Monday, February 22

Let The Sun Shine!


I received this beautiful award from Casey and Jodi yesterday! Thank you so much! I'm always happier when the sun is shining!

The rules for this award are to pass it on to six bloggers. That's the hard part! How do you choose six from a list of hundreds of wonderful blogs? Eeney Meeny Miney Mo? I picked six now here you go!

Daisy at Antique Daisy. Go look at the beautiful tiles she's making!
Annie at Annie's Miniatures & Stuff. Her baby room box won 2nd prize in the Nat'l Miniaturist contest! So cute!
Oese at Raum fur Raum. Oese is a super talented miniaturist and photographer! I love her modern minis! I hope to have a custom built modern house soon.
Deborah at Deborah's Daily Dish. Deborah lives close to me (relatively speaking) and I know she needs/loves the sunshine too!
Casita at Casita's Minis. I love what she has done with her Brookwood house. She just finished the kitchen and it is wonderful!
Cheryl at A Miniature Place. Cheryl lives in Hawaii and I'm sure has beautiful sunshine to enjoy every day! Cheryl won my give-a-way and I wish I could deliver her gifts in person!

I hope that everyone has a bright sunshiney day today! Remember that behind every cloud the sun is still shining...

Photo from The Weather Channel by Primjulie

Blessings,
Kathi

1 comment:

Petra said...

Kathi thank you very much, I'm proud to stand in one line with all this talented miniaturists. I would like to see you working on a modern house, but your beach house is so nice and gives joy and peace to everyone, who is looking at.
have a nice day and thanks again.