Thursday, December 24

Next Year's Project!

T'was the day before Christmas and I have a wonderful idea for next year's project! I'm going to take the Real Good Toy's General Store I bought and make it into a Veterinary office!
I love animals! I already have six (!) in my dollhouse! They will all need to go to the vet at some point so this will be my next project! Grandpa can be the semi-retired veterinarian!

I'm collecting ideas...














I think this
project
will be lots of fun!
I can't wait
to get started!

All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all!


Don't forget to do something special for your best friends this Christmas!

Blessings,
Kathi

I have a new follower this morning! How perfect! Welcome Woolytales Miniatures!

3 comments:

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
Blessings,
Nancy

Sans! said...

Merry Christmas Kathi! I think a vet is a jolly good idea. Original too! This morning, I passed by a shop window selling mini animals. Tis a sign I say. Go forth and make your vet! :)

DLSarmywife said...

What a great idea...and I saw the first picture and couldn't help myself..."I do not like the cone of shame!" Sorry if you haven't seen the movie Up that will make no sense at all1 LOL It's late and I'm tired, but the pic of the puppy in the collar just made me giggle! =D