Sunday, November 22

Oh Christmas Tree!



Here's a link to Leslie Shepherd's Christmas tree at About.com. I've been looking for just the right tree. I search the entire real size tree lot every year hoping to find the perfect one. Of course I want the perfect tree for my dollhouse too!

Leslie's tutorial takes a simple bottle brush tree to a whole new level. Carol Jones at Victoria's Miniland has another great tutorial with a lot more detail.


Just in case you want to sing along...




Early Christmas Blessings,
Kathi

6 comments:

dalesdreams said...

Well, that looks like a lot of work! lol ;)

I've been toying with the idea of decorating my bottle brush trees. Mine are pink. I got some silver stars by the strand, but, then I like them plain. I guess we'll see. ;)

Lisette said...

see also beautiful christmas tree
http://miuntalo.vuodatus.net/blog/1633743

Bye Lisette

Christine said...

Those are great trees, thanks for sharing! :)

prashant said...

beautiful christmas tree



How to make a website

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Oh, the quest for the perfect tree..., wish you success and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

♥Frann♥ said...

Adorable site!!