Friday, August 28

Hope for the Cure

My daughter sent me this quote in an email yesterday. I wonder if she thinks Mom is getting old?

"A 5-year study from the Alzheimer’s Disease Center at Rush University Medical Center found that adults who spent the most time engaged in stimulating leisure activities were more than 2.5 times less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease than those who spent less time challenging their brains. Take this precaution: Put your appendages to good use with a hobby such as painting or pottery."

Another good reason to continue mini-making!

Blessings, Kathi



2 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, I think that you are safe. I know I am. Way too many things in our minds at once for altzheimer's to get in there.LOL

Jill said...

I agree, we're all safe! Thank goodness for hobbies!